- To ensure to hand over shifts on time, grasp all information of menus, bookings, information of special food and beverages within the day.
- To ensure the professional manners, uniforms to show the energy, agility, professional, comply with regulations. To prepare serving tools (matchbox, bottle opener, pens, order notes…) as required, participate in the briefing of Captain.
- To prepare all tools needed subject to menu of the restaurants and other back-up tools (tablecloth, glaze and porcelain, stainless steel, glass, spice…), arrange and display table in accordance with standards prescribed.
- To welcome guests in professional manners, introduce the menu, make efforts in up selling.
- To serve food and drinks in accordance with standards procedures, ensure the quality, arrangements, sanitation, observe and timely meet guests’ requirements.
- To comply with discipline and execute the measures of labor safety and fire prevention during serving process, to satisfy guests, support colleagues with the highest teamwork spirit.
- To record and report to senior all the events taking place in the working shift. To report all breakage, losses of utensils at the end of the shift, to consciously conserve and preserve properties of the hotel.
- To check fire safety, banquet sanitation, restaurants and other relevant areas.
- To participate in coaching and training courses, continuously enhance knowledge and skills, to comply with all regulations of the hotel.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Head of Department.