- Back to CAREERS
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON CENTRE HOTEL
Located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, on the fashionable and trendy Le Thanh Ton Street, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is in walking distance to all of the city’s most renowned icons. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and friendly, our international 4-star standard is in a preferred and affordable locale.
We offer an array of meeting, dining and other hotel facilities and services for guests in Ho Chi Minh City for business, meetings or a relaxing holiday. Comfortable and memorable, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is a haven amidst this cosmopolitan city.
- To supervise the security situation, ensure safety for guests at the security spot as assigned.
- To patrol, check, supervise to recognize timely solve incidents related to safety and security, fire prevention as well as the compliance with regulations of staff in the hotel.
- To be in charge of monitoring taxis and arranging taxis coming in and out to pick up guests.
- To report to Captain in cases of security incidents, follow commands of Captain to solve problems.
- To check on the import and export of goods, properties of guests at all gates.
- To check on staff coming in and out at gate for staff.
- To oversee camera screens in camera room 24/24.
- Do not leave your duty position without permission of Captain or Chief Security, neither breach the rules of the hotel nor violate laws of government.
- To fully comply with all regulations of working criteria set out by Chief Security.
- To ensure professional working manner, polite and friendly posture when meeting guests. To learn by heart all services of the hotel, to have a thorough grasp of security in the area, of regulations of the hotel to guide guests in:
- Safety situation in the area, security measures for jewelry, personal belongings, luggage… when going out of the hotel.
- To be responsible for keeping guest vehicles with charge in the parking lot of the hotel.
- To report to authority if necessary.
- To support with business affairs as much as possible:
- Pick-up service at the aiport.
- To exteriorly protect luggage when guests arrive and leave the hotel.
- To introduce conveniences and services of the hotel, as well as local places to guests when required.
- To register temporary residence for guests.
- To manage vehicles of customers arriving for liaison.
- To get taxis for guests.
- To study and train martial arts, skills, professional competence, foreign languages, update knowledge of social security to be more elite, able respond to difficulty quickly. Have good teamwork spirit.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by senior.
- Other tasks requested by direct Manager.
- High school/ College Graduated.
- 1-year experience in the relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Safety and security, Fire prevention, crisis-solving procedures.
- English: Basic communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: Recruitment.email@example.com