- To learn by heart and thoroughly understand the products and services of the hotel, prices, preferential policies in each period, with each target customer. To comply with up-selling procedures by different means (meet customers in person, or via telephone, email, correspondence) and perform selling skills as trained.
- To thoroughly understand information in existing customers’ profiles assigned to provide sufficient information of services and products of the hotel, update new information, pricing policies, promotion strategy. To regularly update changes in addresses of former customers and develop new sources of customers to ensure target revenues on market/ sector assigned.
- To enlarge business relationships with potential and trustworthy clients. To kindly treat and appreciate customers coming to use products and service of the hotel upon regulations.
- To receive room reservation, dining bookings directly from customers. To reply and confirm relevant information of banquet, dining bookings of customers. To be responsible for keeping track of bookings from the beginning to the end to ensure all engagements are fully performed and provided, including getting feedback from customers.
- To directly participate in welcoming VIPs.
- To undertake and handle complaints of customers.
- To timely introduce, inform customers of conveniences, services, programs, upcoming events of the hotel.
- To report to sales Manager on sales and customer-treat activities every day.
- To write weekly and monthly sales report on available and potential client sources, feedback from guests, situation of contract implementation, revenues, visits and treat for guests.
- To perform tasks assigned and instructed by Head of Department.
- To coordinate with staff of relevant department to ensure the satisfaction of guests.
- To participate in and introduce to guests promotion of the hotel.
- To collect market information of opponents.
- To perform other tasks assigned by Head of Department.
- To be willing to take other tasks once assigned by General Manager.