- To check and supervise all operations of the restaurant before opening hours in order to immediately fix any problem for the best quality service.
- To be responsible for following up, directing, supervising and supporting staff to well perform customer service tasks, introduce food and beverage, ensure the quality and standards of service.
- To monitor the operations of restaurants, supervising and supporting staff in working hours, especially in rush hours.
- To check service staff (manners, hygiene, uniform) in accordance with the stated standards.
- To check machine, equipment and tools of the restaurant and ensure they are all in good working condition.
- To check the reservation, decoration of the restaurant, cleaning, staff’s allocation…
- To regularly check, follow up the quality and quantity of food, food delivered from kitchen, bar to guests.
- To manage the using and maintenance of all machines, equipment and tools of the restaurant, to ensure all are operated effectively and in accordance with their function. To eliminate the damage, breaking and loss. To do the stocktaking, supplement of tools, etc…
- To resolve any complaint of guests happened in the shift and report to Restaurant Manager and F&B Manager if the complaints exceed his/ her authority.
- To check the work done by the staff to ensure the best effectiveness, to ensure the shift handover and log book record are executed correctly and clear.
- To motive, encourage staff and build up teamwork spirit.
- To save cost and control expenses (including operating and personnel expenses), to update knowledge and new techniques in order to apply and improve service quality.
- To conduct on the job training, coach, evaluate staff’s performance.
- To be ready to fulfill other tasks assigned by F&B Manager and Restaurant Manager.