- Back to CAREERS
ABOUT LIBERTY HOTEL SAIGON SOUTH
Conveniently located in one of the fastest developing areas of Ho Chi Minh City, Liberty Hotel Saigon South offers superior quality and services at a highly reasonable rate. With 85 spacious rooms spanning across 10 storeys, our newly and contemporarily designed furnishings, comfortable facilities and exceptional staff are on hand to provide you with a successful base from which to explore the city or focus on your business trip.
Setting itself apart from other properties, the hotel not only provides easy access to shopping centres, a variety of restaurants, several important industrial zones and parks in District 7 (i.e. Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone) and the local entertainment area. It is also a short distance from the largest exhibition area in southern Vietnam, the Saigon Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), and a mere 20 minutes from the Central Business District.
- To receive and handle all requests related to reservation: new arrival, adjustment or cancelation via phone, email or fax.
- To control bookings in order to implement yield management.
- To follow up, update documents, information related to changes in bookings, cancelation, confirmation, deposit… to ensure the documents are correct compared to details saved in computer. To implement periodic and required reports on issues related to reservation to Head of department and other relevant departments.
- To maintain good relationships with loyal customers, at once develop new source of customers. To reply complaints related to reservation.
- To understand, update the products of the hotel, as well as pricing policies, care for guests, promotions. To organize and classify booking records: Companies, groups, individuals, VIPs...
- To prepare booking records and lists of VIPs arriving the next day, check, confirm and forward to Front Office Manager (or superior with responsible authority) every evening before the shift ends.
- To be responsible for confirming deposit of guests before their arrivals.
- To support relevant departments if needed.
- To carry out duties assigned by senior.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Head of Department.
- Diploma or Degree of Hotel Profession.
- Extremely high spirit of Customer Service.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- English: Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org