- Supervise and oversee day to day or night to night Front Office operations and administrative functions.
- Direct, coordinate and monitor overall Hotel operations.
- Attend promptly to all guest requests and feedback.
- Manage daily operation of Front Office & Rooms Divisions - Front Desk, Concierge, Reservations.
- Telephone and email enquiries.
- Prepare daily hotel reports for submission to General Manager.
- Conduct Site Inspection.
- Attend daily morning handover brief with General Manager and FOM or AFOM.
- Attend to phone, email, and walk-in enquiries, and follows up on guest complaints.
- Manage optimized rooms utilization and room rates.
- Maximize Rooms Sales and Revenue for the Hotel.
- Manage all Room Reservations and ensure all reservations are entered accurately and timely.
- Enforce security rules and regulations of the hotel to ensure guests' safety within the hotel premises.
- Perform any other duties required from time to time as assigned by FOM, AFOM or General Manager.
Core work activities
- Supporting hotel Operations and Guest Relations Needs.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support hotel operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the hotel.
- Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis before finish his shift.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Ensures associates understand customer service expectations.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of associate and guest accidents.
- Observes service behaviors of associates and providing feedback to individuals.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Understands and, if necessary, implements all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.