- Back to CAREERS
Human Resources Officer
ABOUT LIBERTY HOTEL SAIGON SOUTH
Conveniently located in one of the fastest developing areas of Ho Chi Minh City, Liberty Hotel Saigon South offers superior quality and services at a highly reasonable rate. With 85 spacious rooms spanning across 10 storeys, our newly and contemporarily designed furnishings, comfortable facilities and exceptional staff are on hand to provide you with a successful base from which to explore the city or focus on your business trip.
Setting itself apart from other properties, the hotel not only provides easy access to shopping centres, a variety of restaurants, several important industrial zones and parks in District 7 (i.e. Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone) and the local entertainment area. It is also a short distance from the largest exhibition area in southern Vietnam, the Saigon Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), and a mere 20 minutes from the Central Business District.
- Control stamps.
- To manage and deal with information (documents, email…) incoming and outgoing with proper process.
- To do document filing (especially documents related to food hygiene safety, labor safety).
- To check and classify documents, proposal… and submit to General Manager for approval.
- To plan weekly working schedule and organize (convening, preparing venue, documents, recording minutes) meetings as required.
- To check follow-up book and remind Manager and Heads of Department (as required by General Manager) to ensure the working progress.
- To preserve and supply office equipement.
- To manage and supply stationery, printing material, newspaper, magazines… for departments.
- To follow up the signing and extending labor contracts of staff and service groups.
- To coordinate with HR Department to keep track of issuing uniforms, name tags, health insurance cards… Reclaim them when employees leave jobs.
- To keep track of the daily attendance record, to clock staff on duty in and out, record days off of the departments.
- To issue appointment of working, transportation…
- To receive and issue vouchers (keep track of the presentation)
- To draft and type documents as required by General Manager.
- To provide service as required by General Manager.
- To execute secretarial tasks for Environmental Committee.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Human Resource Manager.
- Vocational diploma or degree in Hotel Profession.
- 1 or 2-year experience in a similar position.
- Secretarial skills.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- English: fluent in both writing and speaking skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org