- Back to CAREERS
Guest Relation Officer
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON CENTRE HOTEL
Located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, on the fashionable and trendy Le Thanh Ton Street, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is in walking distance to all of the city’s most renowned icons. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and friendly, our international 4-star standard is in a preferred and affordable locale.
We offer an array of meeting, dining and other hotel facilities and services for guests in Ho Chi Minh City for business, meetings or a relaxing holiday. Comfortable and memorable, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is a haven amidst this cosmopolitan city.
- To treat guests as a host, including guests needing special attention, family, women and the disabled.
- To be willing to help guests.
- To prepare fruit baskets and other utilities in rooms upon special requests of guests.
- To save and regularly update profile information of guests, birthdays and anniversaries of guests.
- To ensure all guests are served immediately and politely.
- To guide guests to their room after checking in, introduce the conveniences of the hotel and other special service on the way to their rooms.
- To check with Front Office Supervisor about room status within the day, quickly meet guests’ requirements.
- To check all rooms arranged for VIPs and regular guests within the day when required.
- To provide guests with any information related to meetings, ticket service, general information of flights, buses, ferries and trains, special events in the city and activities of the hotel at the time. To show your regards to guests anywhere, anytime.
- Guest relation department must ensure to have good relationships and coordination with other departments in serving guests.
- To ensure all guests in the hotel, especially regular guests, receive all premium service and enjoy their satisfactory stay in the hotel.
- To meet and welcome regular guests and VIPs at their arrival. To check lists of VIPs, regular guests and all individuals coming within the day to plan for welcoming.
- To collate with confirmation to ensure all guest requirements are met.
- To ensure all complaints of guests during their stay are solved at the best and earliest.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Head of Department.
- Diploma or Degree of Hotel Profession.
- Significant experience in a Customer-service position.
- Extremely high spirit of Customer Service.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- English: Good communication Skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org