- Back to CAREERS
Chef De Partie
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON RIVERSIDE HOTEL
Located on Ton Duc Thang Street, along the active Saigon River, Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel provides a romantic, tranquil vibe. Just on the perimeter of Ho Chi Minh City’s Central Business District, we are in close proximity to the commercial shopping hub as well as in walking distance to many of the city’s prominent landmarks. Our prime location makes this hotel an ideal locale for conferences, seminars and banquets, as catered by our dynamic services team.
Liberty Central Saigon Riverside offers everything guests expect of an international 4-star hotel with an added sense of local vitality.
- To prepare goods for kitchen every day.
- To directly cook food as personal speciality.
- To be responsible to Executive Chef (Sous Chef, Sous Chef Assistant) for menu, quantitative and quality of the dishes that the team is in charge of (as initially agreed with Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Sous Chef Assistant)
- To check the compliance with labor regulations of each staff (punctuality, outfits, labor safety, working capacity…)
- To ensure good hygiene in kitchen area, preserve food exported or used within the day, ensure the compliance of food hygiene safety in the group.
- To report and suggest to Executive Chef (Sous Chef, Assistant Sous Chef) solutions for cost reduction if necessary.
- To preserve tools carefully, use properties of Kitchen reasonably.
- To plan working schedule reasonably.
- To consult Executive Chef (Sous Chef, Assistant Sous Chef) with recruiting kitchen staff for the team.
- To directly and timely report to Executive Chef (Sous Chef, Assistant Sous Chef) the unusual issies happening in the working shift such as: broken machinery, spoilt food… to be conducted for solution.
- To propose purchase of new products to fulfill guests’ demands.
- To comply environmental policies of the hotel (to classify trash, to conserve resources…)
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Executive Chef.
- Diploma or Degree of Vocational Dining/Kitchen.
- Significant experience in hotels.
- Experience in staff management.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing HACCP standards. (HACCP).
- Good leadership and organizing skills.
- English: Basic communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: Recruitment.email@example.com