- Back to CAREERS
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON CENTRE HOTEL
Located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, on the fashionable and trendy Le Thanh Ton Street, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is in walking distance to all of the city’s most renowned icons. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and friendly, our international 4-star standard is in a preferred and affordable locale.
We offer an array of meeting, dining and other hotel facilities and services for guests in Ho Chi Minh City for business, meetings or a relaxing holiday. Comfortable and memorable, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is a haven amidst this cosmopolitan city.
- To equip all knowledge about beverages and concoction, to grasp all recipes of beverages in drink list, to use all tools, utensils at the preparation counter proficiently.
- To take duty on shift – check goods, tools, equipment at preparation counters as prescribed.
- To be responsible for preparing, supplementing goods, displaying, arranging the preparation counter tidily, always ready to serve guests.
- To make up all beverages upon orders, with standard recipe and make beverages upon special requests of guests.
- To control drinks, goods and materials at preparation counter to avoid wastage, losses; to make reports of daily consumption, to do periodic inventory.
- To be responsible for quality, quantitative of beverages, goods at the counter.
- To keep the preparation counter and tools clean and tidy.
- To keep good relationships with waiters, boost the sales of beverages.
- To continuously research and learn about ingredients, creating new recipes to enrich cocktail lists of the bar.
- To participate in training courses, continuously enhance professional knowledge, skills and always actively comply with regulations of the hotel, complete other tasks assigned by superior.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Head of Department.
- Vocational diploma or degree in Hospitality.
- 1 or 2-year experience in a similar position.
- Extremely high spirit of Customer Service.
- English: Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org