- Back to CAREERS
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON CENTRE HOTEL
Located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, on the fashionable and trendy Le Thanh Ton Street, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is in walking distance to all of the city’s most renowned icons. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and friendly, our international 4-star standard is in a preferred and affordable locale.
We offer an array of meeting, dining and other hotel facilities and services for guests in Ho Chi Minh City for business, meetings or a relaxing holiday. Comfortable and memorable, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is a haven amidst this cosmopolitan city.
- To make confirmations of debts to customers.
- To follow arising debts, debt payments, debt receivable balance at maturity.
- To contact other companies to recover debts on time.
- To check and follow up the debt recovery of Treasurer.
- Timely report to Chief Accountant about the cases of delinquency or the issues of difficulties.
- To provide information, records of debts and the payment process of the customers for Chief Accountant and Board of Director in making decision of debts and debt terms.
- To make reports of weekly debts submitted to Board of Director who will report and consign to managers and business departments to support in urging and recovering debts.
- To make monthly analysis of debt terms.
- To make statements and confirm with other companies on December 31st.
- To do filing of documents relating to debts.
- Other tasks requested by Management Board and Head of Department.
- University/ College graduated in Finance and Accounting major.
- Have knowledge of Finance and Accounting regulations and other relevant regulations prescribed by the Government.
- 1 or 2-year experience in a similar position.
- English: fluent in both writing and speaking skills.
- Computer skill: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: Recruitment.email@example.com