Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, conducting training needs and training program for Management Company and Hotels in order to enhance the quality of services of employees as well as to improve the performance efficiency of staff.
Training Strategy and Planning
- Assist in identifying the training needs of the Hotel and Management Company.
- Coordinate and track all training being carried out in the hotel on an on-going basis.
- Coordinate with Hotel Human Resources Department in order to complete Hotel Monthly Training Plan of each month for next coming month.
- Preparing all training materials and documents for training class.
- Coordinate for room arrangement, coffee break and ensure training room is ready before class starting.
- Conduct Orientation, English courses and other Soft Skills Programs as requested.
- Follow up Personal Training Competencies List and Employee Orientation Check List.
- Update Training Attendance Records correctly which include Departmental Training (On The Job Training)
- Evaluate and audit the reports and performance of external trainers, coach and counsel if necessary, develop effective evaluation systems.
- Design attractive training activity board and update regularly.
- Support departmental trainers, and coordinate training delivered by department trainees.
- Review the Training Monthly Report of Hotels and summarize to report the Human Resources Manager.
- Develop and maintain Company’s training library.
- Assist the HR Manager in organizing for all employee activities, programs.
To undertake other tasks as agreed with the Human Resources Manager.
- Education: University Degree. Diploma or degree in Training, Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience in hospitality industry and in training.
- Strong in presentation and planning skills.
- Computer skills: Excel, Work, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Languages: Excellent in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).
- Experience in organizing staff activities is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org