Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
- To prepare letter of delegation, letter of introduction.
- To prepare necessary items for new coming staff (workstation, email address, welcome flower, parking card, etc.) and to ensure all workstation in tidiness, safety at all times.
- To receive requirements of e-mail address creation (for Management Company and hotels which managed by Odyssea), make reference to relevant SOP and ask IT department for creating
- To prepare correspondence, memorandum and maintain all the files.
- To do notarized correspondences by authorized organization.
- To manage company’s seal.
- To do payment for HR department’s expenses.
- To support Receptionist in relating tasks which are required to go out of the office.
- To be in charge of all staff’s insurances (Social, Health, Unemployment and Accidental Insurance), to ensure that all reports are submitted on time to local authority.
- Record and update personnel database, maintain personnel files in both software and hard copies to ensure the availability and confidentiality.
- To prepare Labour contracts.
- To follow up the recruitment process of all candidates (including job posting, sending feedback to candidates, screening CVs and arranging interviews).
- To coordinate and execute employees’ social and recreational activities.
To undertake other tasks as agreed with the Human Resource Manager.
PLEASE EMAIL AN UPDATED CV TO: HR.ODYSSEA@ODYSSEAHOTELS.COM