Careers @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
SECRETARY TO DOS
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- To support sales staff and sales director with administrative tasks.
- To coordinate with other departments, sales department to ensure the smooth operations of Sales department.
- To support Sales Director in Business Management
1. Work related to Sales:
- To control entertainment expenses of sales group, ensure they are reasonable compared to the budget of the department.
- To report monthly revenues and inhand of each Hotel to Director of Sales, make sales minutes in daily meeting to send to all branches.
- To receive booking calls/ email and forward information/ requests to Sales staff.
- To support Director of Sales in getting detailed information of monthly revenue reports, details of top accounts, RN numbers/ cancellation/ lost orders/ total numbers of free offers/ information of competitors.
- To report monthly briefings.
- To update all Sales report forms: Quarter reports/ market share analysis/ comparison with competitors.
- Monthly RN/ Revenue estimates.
- Appoint Target for market share/ sales.
- To evaluate KPI for sales staff based on monthly performance.
- To reckon Revenue of rooms.
- To summarize and reckon the reports of Sales staff: daily sales reports, daily RN pickup, business plan.
- To sum up all difficulties of sales (if any) to raise up in the morning briefings.
- To remind sales staff in making reports or implement tasks assigned by Director of Sales.
- To take guests on inspection in case business staffs are not present in the office.
- To update and spread information related to products of Liberty Central Hotel system.
- Other tasks assigned by Director of Sales.
2. Administrative tasks:
- To submit for signature.
- To prepare documentation for meetings of Sales department, Sales department with the Company, Sales department with branches.
- To draft documents and send to relevant departments under Sales Director’s appointment.
- To remind Director of Sales about meetings/ appointments in the week upon business schedules.
- To take requests of Stationery, Name card, EMS contract…
- To require necessary equipment: drawer, printing ink, machinery… needed for sales activities.
- Payment requests.
- To make follow-up file of contracts, documents, statements, internal announcements, announcements from guests…
- To control taxi cards and collate monthly invoices.
- To control massage tickets and save information of companies granted massage tickets.
- To keep track of the brochure uses, business publications, stationery to make timely requests.
- To follow up and report on the uses of vouchers in each branch.
- To deliver and take all documents, statements relevant to Sales at each branch.
- To record and follow up days off of Sales Department.
- To preserve all facilities of Sales Department.
3. General tasks:
- To link information between Sales Department and other relevant departments/ branches to ensure all general objectives of Sales Department are implemented properly.
- To remind all sales staff about clothes, uniforms subject to regulations of the Company.
- To set up and maintain good business relationships among Sales department and others.
- To ensure all tasks assigned by Director of Sales are in accordance with deadlines.
- To enthusiastically cooperate in supervising tasks to ensure the best efficiency of work.
- To demonstrate the professionalism, discipline, exemplarity in work.
- To be a professional representative of Sales Department to meet guests.
- Good English – Vietnamese communication skills.
- Willing to work overtime if required by Director of Sales
- Degree/ Diploma of Hospitality, Business Administration preferred.
- 2 – 3 year experience in a similar position.
- Experience in staff management.
- Good skills in customer service and public relations.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org