Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- To deploy business plan, to assign sales team in implementing of business target in order to achieve target plan. To supervise the process of business target implementation in order to provide timely adjustment and manage business activities as set direction.
- To build up professional sales team according to market share, to create cooperation and competitive working environment.
- To organize training, coaching the team regularly for improvement of professional selling skill. To encourage and motivate staff working mortal in time by following up, evaluating staff’s performance fairly, transparent rewarding and punishment
- To allocate sales team as per market share and client types in order to maximize revenue targets of room, banquet, restaurant as well as other hotel’s income.
- To look for, research and modify potential client.
- To develop new client, maintain relationship and their consuming.
- To communicate and maintain current loyalty guest
- To instruct, supervise sales activities and revenue of sales staff.
- To develop, maintain the consistence of hotel’s standard image.
- To collect market information, market trend of competitors.
- To establish close relationship with clients and targeted clients such as companies, travel agents, airlines, representative office, association, government’s guest, officer.
- To consolidate agreement and commitment to guest and guest’s requirements, to give guidance and on site check relating departments on those commitments, requirements.
- To develop approaching measures to staying guest at the hotel in order collect comments and evaluations on guest’s satisfaction to hotel’s products and services.
- To immediate resolve or recommend measure to resolve guest’s complaints.
- To contribute to the development of market share:
- To determine targeted market shares and demands, standards that meet requirements of that market shares.
- To analyze strategy, business status of competitors, base on that to recommend appropriate strategy.
- To execute tasks relating to personnel’s management and development: train, coach, evaluate, reward, promote, discipline to the department’s staff. To join in the recruitment of new staff. To issue necessary procedures that relating to selling activities, guest’s contact, etc.. of the department.
- To maintain professional working manner, appropriate behavior in dealing with guest and colleagues, to ensure the elegant appearance.
- To make report on operating status of current in charge area, to recommend periodic or suddent petitions to Director of Sales and Marketing.
- To take part in the organization and implement events proposed by Sales & Marketing Department: Thank you party, festival, hotel’s event, etc…
- To be ready to take other tasks subject to assignment of General Manager.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Business Administration, Hotel Management preferred
- 2 - 3 year experience on the same position
- Experience in team management
- Excellent skills In Customer Service
- Leadership and well organized
- IT skills: good in Microsoft office
- English: good writing and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com