Careers @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- Receive and confirm reservation of guests.
- Manage, control room information (types of rooms, prices of available rooms, service, equipment in the hotels) to ensure the maximum capacity of rooms and revenue.
- To receive and handle all requests related to reservation: new arrival, adjustment or cancelation via phone, email or fax.
- To control bookings in order to implement yield management.
- To follow up, update documents, information related to changes in bookings, cancelation, confirmation, deposit… to ensure the documents are correct compared to details saved in computer. To implement periodic and required reports on issues related to reservation to Head of department and other relevant departments.
- To maintain good relationships with loyal customers, at once develop new source of customers. To reply complaints related to reservation.
- To understand, update the products of the hotel, as well as pricing policies, care for guests, promotions. To organize and classify booking records: Companies, groups, individuals, VIPs...
- To prepare booking records and lists of VIPs arriving the next day, check, confirm and forward to Front Office Manager (or superior with responsible authority) every evening before the shift ends.
- To be responsible for confirming deposit of guests before their arrivals.
- To support relevant departments if needed.
- To carry out duties assigned by senior.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Head of Department.
- Diploma or Degree of Hotel Profession.
- Extremely high spirit of Customer Service.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- English: Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com