Careers @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
RECEPTIONIST cum ADMIN
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- In charge of administration tasks and reception area.
- Welcome and give relevant information to guest in a friendly, professional manner.
- Take a role of operator:
1. Use proper telephone etiquette
2. Dispatch call to related extension
3. Follow and handle the message
- To purchase office equipments for employee and company’s general activities.
- To purchase relevant utilities: stationary, printing material (business card, envelop, form,…), printing-ink, newspaper-magazine, flower, etc…)
- To book airline/car/ train tickets, seats for restaurant… of company’s business trip.
- To do the payment for procurement and relevant utilities expense (office rental, electricity, water, telecommunication, taxi, express delivery…)
- Receive, file and dispatch in-coming and out-going correspondence
- Scan/ photocopy/ fax of correspondence for Company’s general activities
- To collect and summarize daily reports of hotels.
- To be in-charge of meeting room arrangements and logistics (prepare meeting equipments: laptop, projector, flip-chart, laser pointer,…)
- To liaise with Building Management in the office issues.
- To co-ordinate on equipment/ furniture repair matters.
- To register and issue of weekly meeting schedule.
- Assists Board of Management, Director of Department in administrative issues
- Be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as assigned or required by Direct Supervisor.
- College graduated
- Experience: 1 year at the same position.
- Good in communication skill.
- English skills: fluent in both writing and speaking.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com