Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
(Work for Liberty Central Quang Binh Hotel - Quang Binh Province)
- Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam.
- Odyssea Hospitality is recruiting this position for our flagship hotel - Liberty Central Quang Binh Hotel (four-star) - Huu Nghi St., Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- Ensure the timely purchase of goods/services in accordance with the required prices, the best quality and supply at the earliest.
- To collect material orders and proposal of other departments which have been approved by General Manager.
- To contact suppliers.
- To select suppliers with the following criterion: affordable prices, quality goods, reputation, large-scaled companies, financial invoices.
- To introduce samples and purchase prices for the good-order team.
- To collect three quotations whenever purchasing goods, unless otherwise decided by General Manager/Owner.
- To purchase goods (when approved by the Head of the good-order Department).
- To put goods into the warehouse and provide goods for related departments.
- To collect documents to make papers of material payment request.
- To make statistics of good purchased within a month.
- To provide Brochures of all kinds of goods for other departments. To survey prices of goods every week, to build database of suppliers.
- To be responsible for maintaining strong relationship with all suppliers in polite and professional manner.
- Other tasks requested by Management Board and Head of Department.
- University/ College graduated in Finance and Accounting Major.
- Have knowledge of Finance and Accounting regulations and other relevant regulations prescribed by the Government.
- 1 or 2-year experience in a similar position.
- English: fluent in both writing and speaking skills.
- Computer skill: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Careful, scupulous, honest.
HOW TO APPY FOR A JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org