(Work for Liberty Central Quang Binh Hotel - Quang Binh Province)
- Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
- Odyssea Hospitality is recruiting this position for our flagship hotel - Liberty Central Quang Binh (four-star) - Huu Nghi St., Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- To ensure the timely procurement of all goods required by the hotel at the best available price and quality.
- To ensure the implementation of purchasing policies and procedures
- To review purchase requisitions considering issues such as lead times, standardization, quantity, discounts and purchasing budgets.
- To assist any Departments in the hotel in formulating their material requirements and to use competitive bidding or other approved procedures to obtain the best price.
- To engage in value analysis of currently purchased materials in an effort to achieve cost savings without sacrificing quality.
- To check and manage the current supplier list by identifying potential suppliers and conducting vendors visits.
- To manage supplier relations for maximum mutual benefits.
- To identify and select suppliers, including order follow up and vendor file management.
- To deal with customs and local authorities.
- To oversee and ensure the effective implementation of the tender system so that the continuous supply of quality goods and services to the hotel is not compromised.
- To ensure the timely preparation of purchase orders so that all approved purchase requests can be ordered and the goods delivered by the suppliers on the date needed.
- To conduct periodic market surveys in association with the Departments concerned to determine and/ or validate the availability and prices of market goods.
- To coordinate and liaise with the Head of Department on all matters relating to quality and reliability of delivery with respect to current and potential suppliers.
- To keep track of all outstanding purchase orders to ensure that goods are delivered on time.
- To visit and evaluate suppliers, to request quotations or bids, to negotiate prices and terms, to place orders, to resolve problems, to follow up any outstanding delivery and activate any payment with Hotel current suppliers and potential suppliers.
- To cultivate a sound relationship with the Hotel’s suppliers.
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designed by management.
- University graduated.
- Have 4-5 years management experience in Purchasing with at least 2 years in hospitality industry.
- To be honest & independent.
- Good communication skills and strong negotiations skills.
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English, in writing and speaking.
- Good computer skills (in particular on Excel).
- Full commitment to the company standards and values.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org