Careers @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- Handle media work, including suggested written articles, media kits, pictorials, promotional materials, printed presentation, collateral items and direct mail…
- Handle information flow between hotel properties and Marketing department, including design requirement (as design coordinator).
- Execute the requirement from Vice President Marcom: take place an event, do a report, suggest Marketing plan, work with partners.
- Do all Marketing administration work.
1. MEDIA & ADVERTISING
- Seek and suggest ways of promoting and improving business.
- Suggest written article, news, press release, visual material of Liberty properties for distribution to media to support potential editorial.
- Monitor advertising and production schedule for corporate advertising commitment and ensure all ads are published, copies received, and invoices are in order.
- Ensure paperwork related advertising expenditure and ensure tear-sheets of all insertions are kept filed appropriately as proof of advertising for future reference.
- Monitor Odyssea website and Facebook to ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Suggest overall marketing plan for the properties and assist in the implementation of actions as a result of the annual marketing plan.
2. DESIGN COORDINATOR
- Coordinating work order from hotel properties and designer
- Produce design brief
- Update design folder, manage pictures and design inventory
- Responsible for checking wording on design before submiting for final approval
- Coordinator for photo shooting, video shooting
3. EVENT ORGANIZER
- Prepare material and document as MC script, timeline, event program, purchasing contract.
- Follow up the preparation to ensure delegated works are in line with schedule under the guidance of Vice President Marcom/ PR Manager.
- Sometime assist Vice President Marcom/ PR Manager running an event as requirement.
4. MARKET RESEARCH
- Collect and update promotion info in hospitality industry for future reference.
- Get in touch with some partners in hospitality industry to get the business result of competitors for reference.
- Do the report as requirement.
- Be highly confidential in all matters relating to properties, company and office matters.
- Maintain positive working relationship with relevant community and personnel.
- Ensure procedures established for the department are strictly adhered to in relation to attention to detail, presentation of work, working deadlines and punctuality.
- Translate to English and sometime check Vietnamese wording to make sure it well in publicity.
Perform other duties assigned by Vice President Marcom/ PR Manager.
- University graduated
- Solid knowledge of marketing and hospitality industry
- Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong in communication, presentation skills
- Creative and strong planning skills
- Language: fluent in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com