Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- Handle media work, including suggested written articles, media kits, pictorials, promotional materials, printed presentation, collateral items and direct mail…
- Execute the requirement from Vice President Marcom: take place an event, do a report, suggest Marketing plan, work with partners.
- Do all Marketing administration work.
1. MEDIA, ADVERTISING, EVENT
- Seek and suggest ways of promoting and improving business.
- Suggest written article, news, press release, visual material of Liberty properties for distribution to media to support potential editorial.
- Monitor Odyssea website and Facebook to ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Suggest overall marketing plan for the properties and assist in the implementation of actions as a result of the annual marketing plan.
- Coordinator for photo shooting, video shooting.
- Sometime assist Vice President Marcom/ PR Manager running an event as requirement.
- Collect and update promotion info in hospitality industry for future reference.
- Do the report as requirement
- Be highly confidential in all matters relating to properties, company and office matters.
- Maintain positive working relationship with relevant community and personnel.
- Ensure procedures established for the department are strictly adhered to in relation to attention to detail, presentation of work, working deadlines and punctuality.
- Translate to English and sometimes check Vietnamese wording to make sure it well in publicity.
- Perform other duties assigned by Vice President Marcom.
- University graduated.
- Solid knowledge of marketing and hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong in communication, presentation skills.
- Creative and strong planning skills.
- Language: fluent in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org