Careers @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
Conducting Internal Control evaluation and risk assessment to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage and ensuring that objectives of the organization are achieved economically, efficiently and effective for the hotels which are managed by Odyssea Hospitality Management Company.
Preparing an Annual Internal Audit Plan based on risk assessment including tasks, assignments and timelines for completion for each task and main activities, personnel to be employed, and reporting results of audit;
Ensuring that systems exist for generation of accurate and reliable financial and other information.
Conducting any other related task that may be assigned by the management
- To perform and document assigned audit work in accordance with established work programs and professional and departmental quality standards;
- Complete work within budget for each audit and provide explanations for any variances from stated budgets;
- Document all audit exceptions and recommendations and bring to the immediate attention of internal audit management for approval;
- Notify the Company’s management timely of all approved audit findings and recommendations;
- Obtain timely responses which adequately address all aspects of the related findings and recommendations;
- Draft audit reports in accordance with established guidelines and after approval, circulate to appropriate management;
- Distribute audit reports after approval of the Management;
- Develop knowledge of business, gaming and control issues and utilize the necessary reference and resource information in the course of performing assigned work.
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Odyssea’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Perform or assist in the performance of independent audits in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy of the Company’s system of internal controls.
- Assist in planning the approach and scope of specific audit assignments.
- Conduct reviews to appraise the effectiveness and efficiency of particular areas/departments.
- Perform survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine and document the nature of operations; identify key controls and evaluate the adequacy of the system of internal controls to achieve established objectives.
- To undertake other tasks as agreed with the Chief Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- At least 2 years working experience in hotel industry
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills and a good degree of computer literacy are preferred
- Good analytical skills, must be able to obtain, analyze and evaluate a variety of information; organize, interpret and present it in meaningful oral or written form for varied audiences and provide solid analysis leading to sound decision making
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org