HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
(Work for Liberty Central Quang Binh Hotel - Quang Binh Province)
- Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam.
- Odyssea Hospitality is recruiting this position for our flagship hotel - Liberty Central Quang Binh (four-star) - Huu Nghi St., Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- Take responsibilities for administrative tasks at branches.
- Control stamps.
- To manage and deal with information (documents, email…) incoming and outgoing with proper process.
- To do document filing (especially documents related to food hygiene safety, labor safety).
- To check and classify documents, proposal… and submit to General Manager for approval.
- To plan weekly working schedule and organize (convening, preparing venue, documents, recording minutes) meetings as required.
- To check follow-up book and remind Manager and Heads of Department (as required by General Manager) to ensure the working progress.
- To preserve and supply office equipement.
- To manage and supply stationery, printing material, newspaper, magazines… for departments.
- To follow up the signing and extending labor contracts of staff and service groups.
- To coordinate with HR Department to keep track of issuing uniforms, name tags, health insurance cards… Reclaim them when employees leave jobs.
- To keep track of the daily attendance record, to clock staff on duty in and out, record days off of the departments.
- To issue appointment of working, transportation…
- to receive and issue vouchers (keep track of the presentation)
- To draft and type documents as required by General Manager.
- To provide service as required by General Manager.
- To execute secretarial tasks for Environmental Committee.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Human Resource Manager.
- Vocational diploma or degree in Hotel Profession.
- 1 or 2-year experience in a similar position Secretarial skills.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- English: fluent in both writing and speaking skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org