Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam.
- Odyssea Hospitality is recruiting this position for our flagship hotel - Liberty Central Quang Binh (four-star) - Huu Nghi St., Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
OVERVIEW OF DUTies
- To control employee data system, personal documents.
- In charge of recruitment section.
- Follow up with other departments for HR pending issues.
- To prepare letter of delegation, letter of introduction.
- To prepare necessary items for new coming staff (workstation, email address, welcome flower, parking card, etc.) and to ensure all workstation in tidiness, safety at all times.
- To receive requirements of e-mail address creation (for Management Company and hotels which managed by Odyssea), make reference to relevant SOP and ask IT department for creating.
- To prepare correspondence, memorandum and maintain all the files.
- To do notarized correspondences by authorized organization.
- To manage company’s seal.
- To do payment for HR department’s expenses.
- To support Receptionist in relating tasks which are required to go out of the office.
- To be in charge of all staff’s insurances (Social, Health, Unemployment and Accidental Insurance), to ensure that all reports are submitted on time to local authority.
- Record and update personnel database, maintain personnel files in both software and hard copies to ensure the availability and confidentiality.
- To prepare Labour contracts.
- To follow up the recruitment process of all candidates (including job posting, sending feedback to candidates, screening CVs and arranging interviews).
- To coordinate and execute employees’ social and recreational activities.
- To undertake other tasks as agreed with the Human Resource Manager.
- University/College graduated.
- 1 year experience in Human Resources.
- Strong administration, organizational skill.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Language: fluent in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com