Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
E-COMMERCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES
- Responsible for online content management, seeking online marketing opportunities and managing the company´s website and web traffic, controlling OTA, Website booking, hotel reservation. In charge of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Develop direct and semi-direct online channels to check and to improve the Internet presents of the hotel.
Job family core work activities
- Helps identify opportunities for new hotel, make use of effective development input and pricing strategies, competition awareness and implications.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Participates with senior management in the development of strategies, presentations, proposals, pricing, and marketing initiatives.
- Identifies product distribution opportunities by studying strategic objectives for products; collecting information regarding online sales channel, integrating information across channels; optimizing resources; identifying risks and benefits.
- Highly online sales-oriented with a solid understanding of user experience best practices and what drives e-commerce conversion.
- Analyze the market products and develop growth strategies/business development E-commerce Sales and website plan.
- To build and maintain contact with new and old OTAS partner to ensure high levels of cooperation with accountability and follow up to get the new, useful market information.
- Identify opportunities for business revenue, develop and manage relationship in strategic markets and accounts that further business development activity.
- Responsible for executing website strategies with the objective to achieve profitability goals.
- Research online and pricing market information and report findings.
Job specific tasks
- Compile business reports and online market information, analysis variance for to identify new business opportunities.
- Interpretation of key analytics & interpretation of important data, providing information based on data - strategy, resource allocation.
- Providing timely report to management with regarding to demographic targets, search engine traffic, paid online traffic, website revenue, strategy etc.
- Producing report that concern with traffic, conversations, sales, customer subscriptions, etc.
- Assist in identifying new opportunities and deliver exceptional service to high potential accounts on E-commerce Sales.
- Monitors results by developing performance and inventory reporting, revenue website and E-commerce Sales report.
- Contributes to website content development (website design, booking engine, loyalty program, in-site advertising).
- Maximizes revenues by recommending pricing and promotion package; leverage customer databases by email marketing (Enews promotion every month).
- Improves booking opportunities by monitoring competitor pricing strategies to recommend improvements. Response all comment and question from the website client. Resolve all the client and partner request.
- Manage all the OTAS for Liberty Saigon Parkview and Liberty Saigon South Hotel, maintain the high ranking on the OTAS site, reach the E-commerce Target.
- Online Market analysis, pricing, promotion, strategy.
- Set up and sign the new OTA contract for the new hotel.
- Research and define the online competitor for the new hotel to consult for DOS.
- Manage Tripadvisor Page and register for the new hotel (register, set up the contract).
- Training the E-commerce Sales for the staff include training how manage Tripadvisor review for the hotel.
- University graduated.
- Minimum of 3 years of hotel professional experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of Digital, Online, Media or E-Commerce experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience analyzing data and presenting the findings to internal and/or external customers.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience maintaining internal or external customer relationships and satisfaction.
- IT skills: good in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org