Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- To drive car for business purposes and other relevant tasks upon requests.
- To drive safely with proper route and time required.
- To comply with traffic laws.
- To have car checked regularly to identify and timely repair breakage. To maintain the vehicle regularly.
- To sanitize the vehicle every day, ensure it is always in clean and ready condition.
- To follow the energy saving measures.
- To keep all discussed contents of Board of Management or Customers in the car confidential, not to rumor, distort or slander to sway reputations of the Company.
- To report the usage of energy, monthly toll and overtime.
- To report in cases of traffic accidents, vehicle breakage… for timely and appropriate solutions.
- Other tasks requested by direct Supervisor.
- B2-class driving license or above.
- Careful, honest.
- Versed in all routes in HCMC.
- Have good knowledge of traffic laws.
- Have good knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Clean and neat clothing, polite and professional manner.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org