Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
DIRECTOR OF SALES
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- To deploy business plan, to assign sales team in implementing of business target in order to achieve target plan. To supervise the process of business target implementation in order to provide timely adjustment and manage business activities as set direction.
- To build up professional sales team and proactive working environment. To organize the training, update knowledge and professional skills for sales team. To encourage staff’s working mortal, to keep track and evaluation performance of each staff, to implement policy on rewarding and punishment in transparent and fairly manner.
- To assign staff to implement business plan. To assign sales team in each market, target client, maximize revenue and client from the current market, to extend new and potential market.
- To establish close relationship with target client such as companies, travel agents, airline companies, representative office, association, etc…
- To consolidate agreement and commitment with client and client’s request, to give guidance and check the implementation of relating departments to those commitments and requirements.
- To deploy approaching measures to staying guest at the hotel to collect comments and evaluation on guest’s satisfaction to hotel’s products and services.
- To resolve guest’s inquiry.
- To supervise the usage of budget and control selling cost of department.
- To provide precisely periodic reports on business status, expenses usage to Director of Sales and Marketing as per regulation.
- To maintain professional working manner, appropriate behavior in dealing with guest and colleagues, elegant appearance.
- To coach, train and update professional skills for Sales and Marketing staff, to keep track and evaluate the achievement of staff, to implement appropriate rewarding and punishment.
- To pay attention to expectation and working conditions of employee, to encourage and maintain proactive working environment that subjects to disciplinary, to supervise and check the implementation of procedures and regulation of the staff.
- To be ready to take other tasks subject to assignment of General Manager.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management, Business Administration preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experience on the same position.
- Experience in team management.
- Excellent skills In Customer Service and Public Relations.
- Leadership and well organized.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com