Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
Work for Liberty Central Quang Binh - Quang Binh Province
- Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam.
- Odyssea Hospitality is recruiting this position for our flagship hotel - Liberty Central Quang Binh (four-star) - Huu Nghi St., Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- To set Sales and Marketing strategy for the hotel including sales strategy, pricing strategy, promotion, competition, branding, product and services.
- To set yearly sales and marketing plan, organize and control the implementation of the plan.
- To foresee the market status base on the result of research and information gathering, to set the Sales & Marketing strategy for the hotel in short and long term from there.
- To set budget plan for operations of Sales & Marketing, activities of promotion & marketing in the year.
- To set budget plan for marketing and promotion programs in the year.
- To deploy the plan with relating departments.
- To supervise the implementation of regulations and procedures of Sales & Marketing Department.
- To establish close relationship with potential clients, trading companies, airline company, potential travel agent and media companies.
- To maintain periodic meetings to evaluate the business status of each week/month.
- To consolidate and check daily and weekly reports of Sales & Marketing staff, market analysis report, special event activities and status of other business services of the hotel, in order to issue decision of business management precisely.
- To attend tradeshow, international fair to look for new clients and extend market.
- To collect guest’s comments about quality of hotel’s product and service in order to have adjustment on time.
- To coach, train and update professional skills for Sales and Marketing staff, to keep track and evaluate the achievement of staff, to implement appropriate rewarding and punishment.
- To pay attention to expectation and working conditions of employee, to encourage and maintain proactive working environment that subjects to disciplinary, to supervise and check the implementation of procedures and regulation of the staff.
- To be ready to take other tasks subject to assignment of General Manager.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experience on the same position.
- Experience in team management.
- Excellent skills In Customer Service and Public Relations.
- Leadership and well organized.
- IT skills: good in Microsoft office.
- English: good writing and communication skills.
HOW TO APPY FOR A JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org