Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
digital CONTENT MANAGER
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES
- This position is responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to drive customer loyalty and retention. This role frives customer acquistion, development, and retention by creating focused efforts to built and communicate compelling offerings for our customers.
- Be fully aware of the brands audit criteria and ensure local specifics are communicated and implemented.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Managing Odyssea and hotels’ digital marketing budget, work with hotels for contract singing and reports
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Liaise with Marketing on the central brand, photo and video libraries updated.
- Coordinate with hotels to implement Odyssea Moment Strategy.
- Work with Revenue Department to audit hotel image on all OTA channel
- Prepare monthly marketing reports.
- Be responsible for preparing the content for press release, interview or PR article
- Prepare, improve and update regularly contents of company and hotels’ website
- Participate in events planning and organization, prepare MC Scripts,…
- Provide general administrative support including photocopying, preparing and sending documents, emails, binding documents, organizing couriers etc. where required.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations where required.
- Word processing of documents, reports, letters, memos and spreadsheets where required.
- Filing (both electronic and paper) where required.
- Keeps well informed about the product locally and internationally.
- Any other request as required by the VP MARCOM
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Marketing or related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and/or loyalty marketing. Experience in hospitality sector is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or displaying advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website and analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics).
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java Script development and constraints.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with lastest trends and best pratices in online marketing & measurement analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Sound knowledge and experience in branding, marketing, consumer in a busy environment is essential.
- Strong communication in Vietnamese and English .
- Strong project management and communications skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org