Career @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
(Work for Liberty Central Quang Binh Hotel - Quang Binh Province)
- Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
- Odyssea Hospitality is recruiting this position for our flagship hotel - Liberty Central Quang Binh (four-star) - Huu Nghi St., Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- To take responsibilities for managing financial accounting, organizing accounting system of the hotel.
- To take responsibilities for checking and managing of financial, revenue, additional expenses at the hotel in accordance with regulations of hotel and current law.
- To regularly update government’s regulations on taxes and other issues relating to financial accounting of the hotel and to inform Management Board and Head of related Departments on a timely manner.
- To take legal responsibility for accounting record, VAT tax, special consumption tax, irregular Personal income tax at the hotel.
- To control revenue – expenses, debts at the hotel.
- To check supporting document and charging of accounting.
- To charge and follow up accrued expenses, fixed depreciation assets, awaiting allocation expenses.
- To check, follow up salary and service charge fund.
- To check and follow up tax portions. Make monthly and yearly tax finalization report. Liaise with authorities, tax and financial departments when needed.
- To monitor the implementation status of business plan (revenue, expenses, GOP, the amount paid to the Owner), cash flow, debt collection plan, repayment plan.
- To prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annually financial statements. To make the inventory of retained funds of business development, reward and benefits to submit to the Board of Management and the Owner.
- To guide the departments in preparing budget for the following year.
- To prepare general business plan for the hotel.
- To negotiate, draft economic and financial contracts and handle work related to leasing partners, suppliers of goods, materials , equipment , contractors ...
- To analyze financial status in order to propose solution, necessary recommendations on accounting, finance to the Board of Management.
- To manage and train accounting and cashier team at the hotel.
- To manage the arrangements, filing of accounting documents.
- Other tasks as per GM’s request.
- University graduated in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience: 03 years in a similar position.
- English skills: fluent in both writing and speaking.
- Chief Accountant Certificate.
- IT skills: good in Microsoft office.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org