Careers @ Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
OVERVIEW OF DUTY
- Oversee daily accounting operations in Odyssea Hospitality Management company and hotels.
Odyssea Hospitality Management Company:
- Organize, assign tasks and supervise the implementation of the Accountants.
- Organize the training for accountants of Odyssea.
- Organize the saving vouchers.
- Organize the saving documents, contracts related to accounting and finance for the hotels which belong to Odyssea’s management.
- Organize the implementing of tax-related obligations.
- Negotiate and resolve works related to accounting and finance for partners: Owner (management contracts, consulting contracts, training contracts, hotel management software contract , ...); contracts of the other suppliers.
- Organize the settlement statements, financial statements in accordance with regulations.
- Organize the providing of the data for parent company, reporting to the department following requests.
- Coordinate with the other departments in making the budget of Odyssea annually.
Hotels which belongs to Odyssea’s management:
- Organize daily revenue statistics of the hotels.
- Join to establish agenda report for hotels.
- Join to establish policy & procedures related to accounting.
- Organize consultancy and accountancy training follow expert contract.
- Coordinate with accounting department of own company for organizing internal audit and asset inventory.
- Organize the analyzing of business result of hotels monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Implement business plan of the hotel annually: forms, criteria, guidelines.
- Coordinate with other departments in market survey and assessment.
- Coordinate with other departments in making business plans.
- Calculate the efficiency of project for Odyssea and propose management fees to apply to the project.
- Make hotel management contracts and coordinate with other departments in negotiating contract.
- Provide training to the accountant if the hotel for pre-opening.
To undertake other tasks as agreed with the Chief Executive Officer.
- University graduated in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience: 03 years at the same position
- Hotel background
- English skills: fluent in both writing and speaking
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- IT skills: good in Microsoft office.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB ?
Please email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org