Leading the way with a forward-thinking approach and international expertise A driving force of Vietnam’s hotel industry Inspiring a new generation of hospitality professionals in Vietnam
To assist the Chief Accountant in overseeing daily accounting operations.
- In charge all tasks relating to income auditor, account receivable, account assets – tools, account payable and cashier.
- Save documents and records relating to accounting.
- Make daily cash flow and estimate weekly cash flow.
- Prepare tax reports, tax settlement as prescribed.
- Make settlement reports, financial statements monthly, quarterly, annually.
- To compare revenue – G.O.P of hotels to charge a monthly management fees.
- Check amounts from payment gateway of web.
- Reconcile payment for hotels.
- Cancel the transaction being approved.
- Make statistic of daily revenue of the hotels that Odyssea is managing.
- Send the revenue statistics report to the Board of Management and related departments daily.
- Provide data for the related department when they request.
4. The business result analysis
- Make detailed statistics of revenue, cost, actual expenses of hotels.
- Make summary G.O.P of the hotels.
- Prepare business result analyzing report of hotels monthly, quarterly and annual.
To undertake other tasks as agreed with the Chief Accountant.
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com